Our technicians are some of the finest in the industry, and we make sure each security system is installed with diagnostic tests before and after the installation to ensure each system works properly.
While proper installation and state-of-the-art equipment reduce the frequency and likelihood of false alarms, we’ve provided the following suggestions to help you avoid them altogether.
- Read your system’s user manual thoroughly. Contact a customer service representative at 888-507-7683 if the user manual doesn’t answer all your questions.
- Test your system once a month to make sure each sensor is working properly.
- Adjust your system’s exit and entry delay time to make sure you always have enough time to exit and enter your home.
- Make sure that everyone in your household knows your system’s abort code. Likewise, ensure that everyone with authorized access to your home knows the access code and password.
- Do not attempt to move a sensor. Contact us and we’ll either send a technician to do it for you, or we’ll walk you through the proper steps over the phone.
- In a home with motion sensors, make sure pets over 40 pounds are kept outside of the home.